Dining out is an integral part of our urban lifestyle today. In our busy day-to-day lives, dinner together with family and friends is the best way to bond. A weekend dinner together not only helps us spend quality time with our loved ones but is also a good means of relaxation and preparesone for the following week. A short dinner isn’t really heavy on the pocket for working class, instead is a good means to socialise. Various banks now offer special Credit Cards that not only make dining experience economic but also rewarding.
The Top 7 Dining Credit Cards are enlisted below:
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card:
TheHDFC Regalia Card is a popular dining Credit Card loved by most urban diners. The prime benefit of this card is that it offers 15% discount at premium restaurants across India. An annual maintenance fee of Rs. 2,500 is chargedfor this exclusive card.Benefits of this card include:
- 15% discount on the total bill at multiple premium restaurants across India.
- 15,000 bonus points on an expenditure of Rs. 8 Lakhsor above in a calendar
- Priority pass program gives complimentary lounge access at more than 1,000 airports around the world.
- Customersare also eligible for complimentary Club Vistara silver membership and gain 9 CV points over every Rs. 100 spent on booking Vistara flights and a 5kg handbaggage allowance.
- Exciting reward points on spends and easy redemption processes.
- ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card:
This dining Credit Cardfrom ICICI Bank is a favourite among students, non–salaried individuals and homemakers, as it doesn’t require a strong CIBIL or credit score and has no annual maintenance fee. It is easier to get this card sanctioned against a fixed deposit oreven having a savings account with ICICI bank.
Key benefits of this card include:
- The Culinary Treats program offers a discount of 15% at over 800 select restaurants across India.
- 2 payback points on every Rs. 100 spent.
- Flat Rs. 100 off on two movie tickets booked every month on bookmyshow.com
- 5% fuel surcharge waiver at HPCL Pumps, on a transaction of Rs. 4000 or more.
- Interests on fixed deposits and low-interest rates on Credit Cards at 2.49% per month.
- ICICI Bank RubyxCredit Card:
This dining Credit Card gives a benefit on 15% savingsat more than 2,500 restaurants across the country. An annual feeof Rs.2,000 is chargeable for this privilege card.
Benefits of this card include;
- 15% discount on the total bill at over 2,500 restaurants across India.
- Complimentary joining vouchers worth Rs. 500 for shopping and travel on payment of new joining fee.
- 2 complimentary tickets on bookmyshow.com every month, available on a first come first serve basis under the buy 1 get 1
- 2 complimentary visits to the domestic airport lounge and railway lounges, every quarter.
- 2 times reward points on international transactions.
- 2 complimentary golf sessions at select preferred golf courses.
- A maximum of 15,000 payback points every anniversary year.
- Axis Bank Credit Card:
The Axis Bankoffers a discount of 15% at participating dining outlets. The annual fee and joining fee may be variable depending on the category of a cardissued based on the customer’s income and credit score. This excludes the good and services tax charge, which is currently 18%.
- SBI Simply Click Credit Card:
Besides various delighting offers on dining and travel, this card also offers a host of promotional offers for online shopping and payments.The annual maintenance fee is Rs. 499, which can be waived off for an annual expenditure of Rs.1,00,000.
Benefits of this card include;
- A complimentary Amazon voucher of Rs. 500 for new customers on joining.
- 10 times reward points on transactions with Amazon,Cleartrip, Foodpanda, Lenskart, Urban Clap andBookMyShow.
- 5 times reward points on various other shopping sites.
- Cleartrip voucher worth Rs. 2,000 on annual spends of Rs. 1 Lakh or above.
- Waiver of fuel surcharge of 1% on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 to 3,000.
HDFC Platinum TimesCredit Card:
This card offers exciting discounts of 20% at partner restaurants.
Prime benefits of thiscardinclude:
- A flat discount of 20% is offered at select partner restaurants.
- 10 reward points on transactions of Rs. 150.
- 25% discount on movie tickets with the card is also a major attraction for Credit Card users.
- Annual savings of Rs. 1,500 on fuel transactions.
- Complimentary gifts and various discount vouchers for new joining customers.
An annual maintenance fee of Rs. 1,000 is chargeable for this beneficial card.
- SBI PrimeCredit Card:
A highly rewarding and benefits loaded card for shopping, dining and travel. Although the annual maintenance fee is comparatively higher than other cards in the segment, the benefits availed surely make it a must-havecard.
Benefits of this dining Credit Card include;
- 10 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on groceries, departmental stores and movies.
- 15 reward points on every Rs.100 spent in select stores like Big Bazaar, Reliance Trends, Reliance Smart, Reliance Fresh, Big basket, and SahakariBhandar.
- Welcome e-voucher of Rs. 3,000 on joining, redeemable at Shoppers Stop, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons, Yatra.com, Bata, Hush Puppies and many more.
- Travel privileges withVistara airlines and Trident privilege points help gain additional valuable points on travel expenditures.
- Complimentary airport lounge access, both domestic and international.
- Annual fee waiver for expenditures of Rs. 3 Lakhsor above annually.
Credit Cards have their pre-determined eligibility criteria.On successful fulfilment of the criteria,Credit Cards are instantly issued,and customers can avail the benefits on the go. State bank of India is one of the leading national banks in the country with competitive interest rates and loan schemes. SBI offers customisedCredit Cards and the Eligibility Criteria for SBI Credit Cards are relatively easier to meet.
Eligibility Criteriafor SBI Credit Cards:
Nationality: The applicant must be Indian or a Non-residingIndian(NRI).
Age: While applying for an SBICredit Card the applicant must be above 21years but less than 60 years of age. For add-on cards, the applicant should be 18 years of age or above.
Income requirement: SBI hasbasic income criteria, under which majority of taxpayingcustomers can avail Credit Cardsand its benefits. The minimum income required is Rs. 18,000 a month, for salaried or self-employed individuals.
Employment: The primary applicant may be salaried or self-employed, with no specific conditions for add-on cardholders.
Interest-free period:Customers can avail an interest-free period of up to 50 days.
ATM cash withdrawal charges: Cash withdrawals through ATMs are charged at Rs.300 or 3% of the amount withdrawn, whichever is higher.Eligibility criteria for SBI Credit Cards are convenient,and SBI offers varied benefits at competitive interest rates, making it one of the most preferred banks in the country.